For the last month or so my buddy Rashtag over at Need More Rage has been slowly chipping away at his list of Goals and Priorities. I’m jealous… I have several things I want to accomplish, but they just seem to be nothing more than idle desires at the back of my mind while I’m keeping my dearest companion (read tank) alive in Kara. So, in order to force my self to be productive, I’m going to post my goals for Galadria and update you all on my progress (thrilling… I know). In no particular order:
- Get exalted with the Aldors – I want that enchant and that spellthread!!!!!!!!!
- Get the recipe for Ironshield Potion, Captian Skarloc dropps it in Heroic Old Hills.
- While I’m at it, get exalted with Keepers of Time – a couple of guildies want Flask of Supreme Power.
- Get exalted with Cenarion Expedition – for Flask of Distilled Wisdom, again a couple of guildies want that one.
- Buy my Epic Flying Mount – I’ve already got the rep with Shatari Skyguard to get the Nether Ray, just need about 3500g more… that’ll take no time at all!
- Get the recipe for Whitemend Pants – just because it chapps my hide that I don’t have it.
There we have it people! Galadria’s Goals and Priorities! I’ll keep you up to date on my progress.
Just for fun:
“But wouldn’t it be great if number one this Christmas wasn’t some smug teenager but an old ex-heroin addict searching for a comeback at any price? All those young popsters come Christmas Day, they’ll be stretched out naked with a cute bird balancing on their balls and I’ll be stuck in some dingy flat with me manager, Joe, ugliest man in the world, fucking miserable because our fucking gamble didn’t pay off. So if you believe in Father Christmas, children, like your Uncle Billy does, buy my festering turd of a record. And particularly enjoy the incredible crassness of the moment when we try to squeeze an extra syllable into the fourth line.”
This is one of my favorite movies, and true to Hollywood, the old ex-heroin addict tops the charts and sings naked on TV (if that doesn’t give it away, I don’t know what will)